It’s May 8th, 2016. Let’s talk about goals and things!
My goals for Second Quarter of 2016 (April-June) are as follows:
- Finish Shapes 1 Editing and Self-Publish It
- Finish Writing Game Year 1 Editing and Release It For Free
- Finish Writing Game Year 2
- Finish Shapes 2 Writing
- Plot Shapes 3 for Third Quarter Posting
- Write Four Short Stories
- Submit Three Short Stories
- Finish Gridfall Editing and Begin Submitting to Agents
- Maintain the blog
Here’s the brief accomplishments toward these goals:
- Shapes 1 Detail Draft is 40% complete.
- Writing Game Year 2’s ninth week is coming to a close, and the tenth was to be the final week, but we may extend it.
- I’ve got Shapes 2 Part Fourteen all written, just need to do some edits before Tuesday.
- No Shapes 3 plotting has occurred yet.
- Gridfall still scheduled for Shapes 1 completion.
In the coming week, I will be focusing on editing Shapes 1, writing for Shapes 2 and Writing Game Year 2. I will very much be hoping to submit a short story as well.
That does it for the week! I will be traveling to Ohio for my sister’s PhD graduation and I don’t know how much work I’m going to get done on those days/during next weekend, so I’ll be trying to cram it all in Monday to Wednesday.
Until next week, revisit something you love. As important as searching for new things to inspire you, remembering why the things you love inspire you is just as important.
As always, follow me on Facebook and Twitter with #breakingauthor. Keep on striving for those goals.
And always remember to write the hell on!
Revisiting things we love this coming weekend! I can’t wait! No telling how inspired we’ll all be after a weekend in Ohio!!!